Prices for fishing-licence and rules for fishing in the lake Åsnen
|Fiskekortspriser och regler||Prices for fishing-licence and rules for fishing||Preise für Angelkarte und Regeln für das Angeln||Ceny licencji we˛ dkarskich i reguly zasad we˛ dkowania|
|One year licence, entire lake||800 kr||Pike-perch||45 cm – 70 cm|
|Monthly licence||450 kr||Eel||70 cm|
|Weekly licence||350 kr||Pike||50 cm – 80 cm|
|Daily licence||100 kr||Salmon trout||40 cm|
- The fishinglicence is only valid for fishingrods.
- The fishinglicence is a familylicence valid for husband/wife and children.
- Young people under the age of 16 fish for free.
- The licence is valid in the specified area and is not transferable. It must be shown on demand.
- When trolling (dragging behind the motorboat) a maximum of two fishing rods are permitted per licence.
- Maximum 2 fishes, pike-perch or pike, per fisheries cards and day.
- Catching pike-perch is forbidden the whole month of May.
- White fish and perch should not be returned into the lake.
- All fishermen are asked to respect privately owned jetties, beaches and other permanent equipment (such as nets, fishing traps etc). They should also show respect and follow the general demands made by the public right of access code.
- Respect the prohibition of landing on islands with signs of protected area for birds during the period 1 April – 31 July or 1 February – 15 August.